Thursday, July 23, 2015

Finish 13 by Halloween Intro!

Hi everyone!
I already posted this on my instagram, but I decided to join in on the fun of a seasonal makeup challenge again! Since Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, I couldn't resist doing Finish 13 by Halloween. I gave myself some easy products and some products that I'm not sure I will finish, but I figure I can make a good dent in them!

Here's the list:

1. Pink EOS Lip Balm (I think it's Strawberry?)
2. Tarte Smooth Operator Powder Sample
3. Benefit RSVP Cream Eyeshadow
4. Noir Black Eyeliner
5. Tarte Vitamin-Infused Lip Gloss
6. MAC Matchmaster Foundation
7. Clinique High Impact Mascara
8. Stila Convertible Color in Peony
9. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder
10. Elf Bronzer in Glow
11. Urban Decay Lipstick Sample in Sheer Walk of Shame
12. Temptu Pink Pearl Highlighter
13. Elf Mineral Face Primer

All the products!

Funny thing is, the day after I decided I was going to do the project and got all my products together, I finished my Elf face primer! You can't tell how much product is left through the packaging, so I had no idea I was so close to being done. Oh well, it ended up being an easy product!

Already done!
I think that I can easily finish the lip gloss, mascara, foundation, and eyeliner, but I think the other products will definitely be a challenge, especially the Stila convertible color. 

There you have it! Are you participating in this challenge or another project pan? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

Best,
Anna





No comments:

Post a Comment