Sunday, July 19, 2015

New Blog Post Ideas!...And a Confession...

Hi everyone!

I finally finished my Pediatric Intensive Care Unit rotation yesterday, and now I have some new found free time! Well, kind of, since I still have to study for my board exam coming up. However, it still got me thinking that I should take advantage of being home and try to post on this blog more.

I have a few ideas for new posts:
- Weekly makeup baskets showing products I choose to focus on for each week
- Collection posts focusing on a specific product (and with swatch pictures!)
- Favorites posts for each month
- Reviews for any new products I am trying out

What do you guys think? Do you like the sound of these ideas? Or do you have other posts that you would rather see? Let me know in the comments below!

And now for my confession...I failed miserably at my no buy this month. :( I went a little crazy after a particularly hard week in the ICU and bought new products from Sephora, Fyrinnae, and Sugarpill. Even though I feel guilty, I really love all the stuff I got! Let me know if you want to see reviews or swatches. ;)

Stay tuned for the next Project 100 Pan Update at the beginning of August and hopefully some new posts as well!

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment