Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Project 100 Pan ~ 4 Month Update and June Empties!

Hi everyone!

It turns out I've finally hit the wall I was dreading with my Project 100 Pan. I finished most of the easy and quick products and am now left with ones that will take MUCH longer. I only finished 2 project pan items this month (so sad!), so I decided to combine the update post with my June empties so that there would be more to talk about. :)

The two project pan items I finished were the Elf HD Powder and the Elf Undereye Concealer and Highlighter. I liked the HD powder but I wish the packaging were smaller. It is a very affordable price for the amount you get. The undereye concealer and highlighter were just okay; I found the texture slightly hard to blend into my skin. That makes a total of 41 products finished so far!

The two products I finished from my Project 100 Pan

June Empties!


On to the June empties that were not in my Project 100 Pan! Here's what I finished:

1. Pureology Color Stylist Nourishing Nectar Styling Gel ~ Good gel, nothing special but it did the job! I don't color my hair, but I got this from my mom and used it anyway. :)

2. Eco-Beauty Good Day. Day Moisturizer ~ I got this in an Ipsy or Birchbox...can't remember which one. It was a good moisturizer, but it did not have SPF, so I used it at night instead of during the day.

3. Kroger Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover ~ This is the best eye makeup remover I've tried, and it's cheap! It doesn't even have to be the Kroger brand; I just buy whatever the generic dupe is for the Neutrogena one.

4. Suave Volumizing Root Boost Spray ~ I think this may have added a little volume compared to not using anything. Not sure if I would repurchase, though, because I have other sprays that I like better!

5. Dove Advanced Care Deodorant in Sakura Plum ~ This is my favorite scent by Dove and I think the deodorant works well.

6. Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara in Black Blaze ~ A lot of these mascaras are quite old and dried out, so I didn't necessarily finish all of them, but they are getting tossed. This one was okay but not my favorite. It did a good job separating my lashes, though.

7. Hourglass Film Noir Mascara ~ I honestly don't remember too much about this mascara! I think it was nice but unfortunately it dried out before I got to use a lot of it.

8. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara ~ This mascara was really great! I felt that it gave both length and lots of volume. I would consider buying this again.

9. Benefit They're Real Mascara ~ This is one of my favorite mascaras...it makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes! The only downside is that it can be difficult to remove.

10. Zum Mist Lavender-Lemon Aromatherapy Spray ~ I got this little sample from my mom and used it as a room spray. The scent was nice, but I would not repurchase.

11. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser ~ I got this sample from Sephora. I really enjoyed this cleanser! It feels warm when you apply it to your face and I felt that it really cleaned my skin. I would consider repurchasing this.

Whew! That's it for this month. One other exciting piece of news - I have not bought any makeup, haircare, or skincare except to replace things I completely ran out of! So far so good!

Are you doing a project pan? Let me know in the comments below, or tell me about what you finished this month!

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment