Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Project 100 Pan ~ 5 Month Update and July Empties!

Hi everyone!

Sorry this is a couple days late, but I was just on a vacation to the lovely state of Vermont! We had a great time and I was impressed by how green it is there! (That's what I get for living in a desert...)

As for my Project 100 Pan, it is still slow going! I must admit, I have lost a lot of motivation for quite a few of the products I chose, but I still managed to finish 3 more! That's 44 products completed!

Here are the three that I finished:

1. Bath and Body Works Raspberry Pink Peony Hand Sanitizer
2. Clearly Natural Glycerine Body Lotion in Lavender Eucalyptus
3. Harajuku Lovers Solid Perfume in Music

Project 100 Pan Empties...not a lot this month!
I liked the hand sanitizer smell, and I loved the fact that it was just alcohol and no Triclosan! The lotion was okay but nothing special. The perfume is probably my least favorite out of all the Harajuku Lovers scents, so I was happy to finish it up. It was a bit too musky for me.

As for my July empties, I did much better and finished quite a lot! Here's the list:

- Kat Von D Setting Spray ~ Love this, kept my makeup looking awesome!
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water ~ This has become a staple for me! Makes my skin feel fresh.
- Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner ~ Another staple that I will continue to repurchase!
- Body Shop Vinyard Peach Cream Body Scrub ~ This was okay, not exfoliating enough for me.
- Oribe Brilliance and Shine Shampoo ~ LOVED this...but so expensive.
- Oribe Brilliance and Shine Conditioner ~ Also LOVED this. :)
- MAC Blot Powder ~ One of my favorite powders, really good at controlling shine.
- Clinique High Impact Mascara ~ Good mascara, gave nice length and volume.
- Elf Mineral Face Primer ~ Good primer at a very good price!
- Eos Lip Balm in Strawberry ~ Good but became very waxy with no scent at the end.
- Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth Moisturizer ~ Love this, smells nice and leaves my skin smooth.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz ~ My favorite brow product! So easy to use since it's so thin.
- Dior One Serum ~ Would be my holy grail serum if I could afford to keep buying it! -_-
- Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser ~ Good cleanser, but nothing outstanding.
- Sephora Age Defy Moisturizer ~ Basic moisturizer that did the job.
- Olay Strawberry Mint Body Wash ~ Lovely scent and nice lather, I received this in a Pinch Me box.

Lots of July Empties!
And that's my update! Overall not super successful on the Project 100 Pan, but some progress is better than none! What products have you finished recently? If you have any questions about any of the products I mentioned, let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

Best,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment