Monday, August 31, 2015

Finish 13 by Halloween ~ One Month Update

Hi everyone!

Today marks one month that I have been doing Finish 13 by Halloween! I have finished five out of the thirteen products, so I don't think that's too bad!

Here's what I've finished:

(excuse my poor MS Paint skills...)

1. Elf Mineral Face Primer
2. EOS Lip Balm
3. Tarte Smooth Operator Powder
4. Clinique High Impact Mascara
5. Tarte Vitamin-Infused Lip Gloss

I liked all the products I finished, but I think my favorite was the powder by Tarte. It was so smooth and I loved it for setting my undereye concealer!

Out of the products I have left, I am so close to finishing both the Benefit cream eyeshadow and the MAC foundation. The Elf bronzer has a good spot of pan in the middle, and the black eyeliner probably won't last too much longer either. Hopefully I will have a lot of stuff to show you next month!

Are you participating in this challenge? Are any of these products ones that you love or hate? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading. :)

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment