Friday, January 23, 2015

January Ipsy Bag!

Hi everyone!

I'm a happy subscriber to Ipsy, which sends you a bag of 5 beauty samples and products each month. I thought I would share what I received in my bag for the month of January! Here's a picture of the awesomeness:

Here's what's inside:
~ Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion by Manna Kadar Cosmetics
~ Be Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer by La Fresh Eco-Beauty
~ Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Treasure by Pacifica
~ Mechanical Eyeliner in Storm by Hikari Cosmetics
~ Mojito Lip Balm by (Malin+Goetz)

I'm really excited to try these things out, especially the eye shadow! Below are some swatches:


The eyeliner is on the left, eye shadow in the center, and (barely showing up!) the shimmer lotion on the right.

I'll give you credit, Ipsy, this was a good bag! If you guys want to see any reviews of specific products, let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

Best,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment