Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Finish 7 by Spring Intro!

Hi everyone!

In my quest to use up more of my makeup and beauty products, I decided to try the Finish 7 by Spring tag! It's pretty self explanatory, but I have to try to finish 7 products of my choice by March 20th. Since it is my first time giving myself a deadline, I tried to pick some products that wouldn't be too hard to finish up. Here is the list!

1. Raspberry Glazed Lotion by Philosophy - About 2/3 gone at this point...I don't think this one will be too hard to finish up!

2. Bamboo Hair Mousse by Alterna - Honestly it's hard to tell how much is left, but I use it everyday!

3. Mela-D serum by La Roche-Posay - Kind of cheating, but this one is already almost gone :)

4. Vinosource moisturizer by Caudalie - About halfway done with this one already!

5. Rose Chapstick by Softlips - Still have a bit left to go, but I have it on my desk so that I will remember to reapply often!

6. A Perfect World by Origins - Another cheat product, it probably only has a few uses left...

7. Alpha-Beta Peels by Dr. Dennis Gross - I have about 5 or 6 packets left, I just have to remember to use them!

I plan on doing in update toward the middle of the challenge so that we can see how many products I have finished! Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see pictures of any of the products! Feel free to comment down below!

Best,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment