Thursday, December 18, 2014

Jewelry Creations

So I have recently gotten into jewelry making...nothing fancy, just some simple beadwork at this point. I love it! It's great for stress relief, and I'm hoping to hone my skills to make some more complicated stuff in the future.

Here are four pairs of earrings that I have made recently (sorry for poor picture quality):

First pair with red beads and silver rose beads:

 Second pair with black beads and silver flowers:

Third pair with purple bicone and clear beads:

 Finally, fourth pair with blue and silver beads (not sure why it looks like gold metal, but I promise it's silver...):

The designs are simple thus far, but I'm happy with the way they came out! I don't profess to be any sort of expert, so if anyone has any tips for jewelry making or beadwork, please let me know! Otherwise, what do you guys think of the earrings? Are they something you would wear? Any suggestions are welcome!

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment