Thursday, December 18, 2014

An Introduction...

Hi everyone!

My name is Anna, and welcome to my blog, The Coffee Chronicle, which shall be filled with all sorts of things! If you are looking for posts about beauty, fashion, lifestyle, jewelry making, or medical school, look no further. Random though the list of topics may be, they are all things that I quite enjoy!

A note on the title: I am currently in my third year of medical school, and coffee is pretty much my constant companion and the only thing keeping me awake at times. Good thing I also like the flavor. :)

I will try to update this blog as much as I can, and I will try to have a variety of interesting posts. If you have any requests, please comment! I would love to see any ideas that you can come up with.

Feel free to comment, subscribe, or just read the posts. :)

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment