Friday, September 18, 2015

Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Palette Review

Hi everyone!

So this post is a little bit after-the-fact, but I finally ordered the Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Palette! I had been eyeing this palette for a really long time, but kept putting off on ordering it because I wasn't sure how often I would use colors that bright. Well, I finally went ahead and ordered it, and I am so happy I did! It is an awesome palette that is more versatile than I thought, and the shadow quality and pigmentation is amazing. Here are some pictures:






From L to R: Kitten Parade, Frostine, CandyCrush, Hotsy Totsy



In the pictures of me, I am wearing Kitten Parade on the lid with Frostine and Hotsy Totsy in the crease and outer corner. I was able to create a colorful look that was not too over-the-top, and I loved it! The shadows are extremely easy to work with and blend and have a very smooth texture. The pigmentation is some of the best I've seen with eyeshadow (my phone camera definitely does not do them justice).

Overall, I would highly recommend this palette if you enjoy colorful eye looks. Obviously this is not a neutral palette, but it can also be paired with other neutral shadows to tone down the colors if you want. The quality is excellent and I will definitely be buying from Sugarpill in the future!

Do you have this palette already? What are your thoughts on it? Comment down below!

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment