Friday, February 27, 2015

Finish 7 by Spring Update/Finale!

Hi everyone!

Sorry I wasn't able to update you guys earlier/more frequently on this project; everything went by quicker than expected! I was also caught up in my internal medicine rotation, which doesn't leave one with too much free time. :)

So, lo and behold, I finished all the products for my Finish 7 by Spring project way earlier than the deadline! Here's the list of what I finished:

1. Raspberry Glazed Lotion by Philosophy
2. Bamboo Hair Mousse by Alterna
3. Mela-D serum by La Roche-Posay
4. Vinosource moisturizer by Caudalie
5. Rose Chapstick by Softlips
6. A Perfect World by Origins
7. Alpha-Beta Peels by Dr. Dennis Gross

I wish I had remembered to take some pictures of the products for you guys! Oh well...next time I obviously need to challenge myself a bit more since these were not too hard to use up! I have a big project in the works that might get me in way over my head, so stayed tuned for an update! :)

Best,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment